Thursday 30 April 2009

...I Just Want You to Know

Heya,
I really want to tell you something.

I dont want this to be an "annoying" email-I just want you to know a few things, thats all.

Firstly I am glad that we are "talking" again-I know we always
were...but you know what I mean.

Even though I was mad at you and very 'hurt' by you I still sometimes
missed you ...and I know that you would have missed me
too..

You know what really makes me laugh though; it is that you knew
EXACTLY how to push my buttons-and you did it all the time. Yes, you
have told me that you had been hurt 1000 times and that you had "built
a wall around your heart" etc, but I NEVER offended you or put you
down- infact I always tried to talk you up-but you always belittled
me, even if you didnt know.

Please dont take this as a 'personal attack', I dont want to offend
you, I just want you to know a few things. I figured that with both of
us being stubborn and proud one of us needed to clear the air, and I
knew it wouldnt be you. (that was a joke.)

Also, I really appreciate what you emailed me the other day, where
you wrote that if I ever needed someone to talk to I could approach
you-I think that was really nice and mature of you.

Please write back...if not I am pretty happy with you just knowing
Caroline
(written 28th May, 2008)

No comments: