Monday 14 September 2009

A Letter To a Friend Written on a Cold, Lonely Night

>From: Caroline Geroyan (carolinegeroyan454@hotmail.com)
Sent: Monday, 14 September 2009 11:06:09 PM
To: Jasmine Hook (jasmine_hook@engin.com.au)


Heyy Hasmig,
(thats what Im going to call you from now on so you had better GET USED TO IT )


Well like I fully cant sleep and I was thinking about your sweet ass so I thought ide write to you to entertain you while you are at work tomorrow (well technically its today coz thats when our reading it and shit).

Anywayyyyy... So like we are fully going to the Land of Thai!!! Aaargh!!! Yayyyy!!! Massages, food, massages, food, massages (man thats all im going to do there)...oh yeah and of course beach!!! OMG..!!! Cant wait!!!

Oh yeah, my work PC username is caroline.geroyan and my password is password123 (Please dont send emails from my email...I will not go to Land of Thai if u do that) JKS JKS LOL!!

Im soo tired but I cant sleep...whats wrong with me...???

AAAARGH!! I tipped tea on myself and my chin is now burning!!!

BRB

...


Okay so Im like fully back!! I had to go and get a towel...

Where was I? Oh yeah, so log in and look at some accommodation and I will too... and then we will email each other with what we find!! OMG YAAY

Dont u reckon Kanye West is a shit for what he did to Taylor Swift??? Im going to beat him down with my baseball bat....hey, just quietly, do u reckon Kanye WEST is relos with Andrew WEST??? They could have some mad historical connection you know...Do me a favor though, and DONT ask him. Many Thanks.


So0o0o0o0o whats new with you??? Whats the 411? (you know in Mean Girls...when the mums sais that...ooohhhh I fully love that movie) Fully sick and shit...

I think Im kinda tired now..so im going to try and sleep...

Yalla G'night!!

Yalla byeee
<3

ps.. my font is great


pps...im going to add emoticons to this email...i hope u can see them on the work email..

No comments: