Wednesday 4 March 2009

The Hardest Things:

It has been the hardest thing I have had ever had to do, to:

- see you every morning but not touch you
- laugh with you but not kiss you
- touch you but not taste you
- talk to but not understand you
- walk away when you say good bye
- try not to cry when you hold her hand
- not dream of you when you are all I can think about
- forget your smile
- remember your faults
- laugh as hard as I did when I was with you
- not think of you every second of every day
- not talk about you
- not let you see what you mean to me
- smile your way when I really want to kiss you
- pretend that you don’t exist when you are my world
- not cry when I see you with her
- pretend like everything is fine when I am dying inside
- say goodbye and watch you leave without chasing you
- to drive by your street and not into your driveway
- imagine the rest of my life without you
- think about not having you in my life
- imagine what my life would be like if I had never met you
- listen to love songs and not think about you
- read something and not think about you
- watch something and not think about you
- not have you on my brain the second before I sleep
- not have you on my brain the second before I wake
- know that she is with you and not me
- see you
- not see you
- want you so bad that I want to cry

-to speak with her and act like everything is okay when deep down in side I am trying to understand what she has over me? While trying so hard to begin to comprehend why you chose her and imagine how she could ever make you happy in ways that I could, and so much more. To know that she has you and I don’t, and she may spend the Rest Of Your Life with you and I wont.

No comments: