Saturday 8 November 2008

The Songs That I Dedicate To Him

...In no particular order and to be constantly updated



Its Okay-Atomic Kitten

I Should Have Never Let You Go-Bardot

These Days-Bardot

Running Back-Jessica Mauboy

I Hate You So Much Right Now-Kellis

All For You-Leona Lewis

Better in Time-Leona Lewis

With Every Heartbeat-Robyn

Let Go-Neyo

Linger-The Cranberries

Stand By You-The Pretenders

As I Lay Me Down-Sophie B Hawkins

Tears Dry on Their Own-Amy Winehouse

I Miss YOu When You're Gone-The Cranberries

Littlest Things-Lily Allen

You Give Me Something-James Morrison

Chasing Pavements-Adele

You Were Meant For Me-Jewel

My Love-Ciara

Anything-Jojo

I Miss You So Much-TLC

Baby Can I Hold You-Tracy Chapman

4 in the Morning-Gwen Stefani

Cry-Rihanna

Stay-Destiny's Child

If I Aint Got You-Alicia Keys

Holding Back The Years-Simply Red

Back to Black-Amy Winehouse

It Must Have Been Love-Roxette

Wasnt It Good-Tina Arena

Turn The Page-Aaliyah

Little Waltz-Basia Bulat

No comments: