Monday 3 September 2007

stable relationships are for horses

I never ever thought I would blog but here I am blogging away at my desk, continually minimising this page so that my authoritairs dont catch me and potentially FIRE me. They will do that you know, one wrong thing and your gone, so youde think that only the crem de la crem work at my job, the very best of the best, the highest ranking...BLAH BLAH BLAH...nuu im kidding, but still, im continually ducking the page...but enough about that.

Umm, so blogging ey? Im a pretty interesting person (or so I hope) but I really cant think of anything to write. I dont want to give a profile review of myself so I will just start by explaining my desires in life, and what I aspire become in the not so distant future.

A writer.

I want to write for the rest of my life. Novels, poetry, short stories, lyrics, editorials, BLOGS, letters, ANYTHING... Just give me a pen and paper (or a laptop) and Ill create magic, I mean look at what im doing right now--its mystical, wouldnt you think?

What else do I like?? Well theres fashion. People say I dress like a weirdo, but I would prefer to be referred to as "unique." I love "different" designers--> Alice MCcall, Sass and Bide, Bettina Liano and Aleen. Well Aleens (and thats pronounced A-Lynne) not a fashion designer shes my BESTEST friend who is just studying to be a fashion stylistst the renowned Whithouse Fashion Institute (no not the one in Washington, and disappointingly it is not WHITE at all!!) Guys, shes great!! She has a great eye for fashion and coordiantion so if anyone needs hekp just comment me and I will hook you up (ALEEN YOU OWE ME--this is free publicity.)

And finally MASSAGES!! Anita this is where YOU come in. Seriously she gives the best massages (NO NO HAPPY ENDINGS) although you know what she doesnt GENEROUSLY share around her talent very much...(or maybe she just doesnt towards me...hmm ill have to look into that)

Well thats it from me this time
Till later
Caroline

No comments: